Hello readers, today i will be teaching some of the methods i use to earn online income that actually worked, earning income online is always not so easy for beginners but guess what i started like you, early then i would spend half of my day searching youtube and google on how to make money online but surprisingly none worked fork me, if you were like me back then you really need pay attention to whatever i am going to be teaching today, so here are the methods that worked for me:
1. Earn with blogging
2. Earn with email marketing
Recommended: See How I Made My First $100 Online: [Check It Out]
1. Earn with blogging: I'm sure you have previously heard of blogging, yeah blogging today i will be sharing some tips most people don't tell, starting a blog is easy and cheap in fact i could start one right now for just $1.99 Here's how- Get this Special Offer that gives 3 months hosting for $1
[Get This Special Offer] and then for the domain if you're looking to buy a cheap domain you should consider going for .xyz for $0.99 extension, the .xyz extension though is not as good as the common TLDs we know (.com, .org, .net) but it has some sort of popularity and is in the top 5 most used domain extension.
2. Earn with email marketing: Earning with email marketing is actually easier than you think and in most cases even easier than blogging, Though it's very possible and even better to practice email marketing conjointly with blogging but even without a blog or a website it's still very possible with Social media, Ads and other effective methods i'm not going to discuss in this post so here is how email marketing works:
You get people to sign up for your list
You send them emails already with monetized content
Here Are Some Useful Statistics You Should Know About Email Marketing
- The number of active email users is forecasted to reach 4.3 billion in 2023.
- 293.6 billion emails were sent and received each day.
- Average expected ROI is $42 for every $1 you spend on email marketing.
- Nearly nine out of every ten marketers use email marketing to distribute content organically.
- The average open rate for a welcome email is 82%.
- Sending 3 abandoned cart emails results in 69% more orders than a single email.
- 49% of consumers would like to receive promotional emails from their favorite brands.
- Videos added to your email increase click rates by 300%.
- Emails with personalized subject lines generate 50% higher open rates.
- 81% of small businesses rely on email as their primary customer acquisition channel, and 80% for retention.
How to Begin:
Step 1: Choose your email marketing platform
Choosing the best email marketing platform/service is your first step to success in email marketing, they have the responsibility of creating your email form design(Most times), Storing your email, Sending your email and some other essential functions and trust me with my experience with a bad email marketing service that made me loose years of hard work you would not want to choose a bad email marketing service, so here is a very reliable email marketing platform i always recommend- Constant Contact, though because of their great service and performance they have lowest subscription is $20 but you can also start their free 60 Days trial here [START TRIAL], i recommend this service greatly because that's your first step to success in email marketing.
Recommended: Trust me you would not want to miss out: Get this free income secrets that will help you earn $100 daily WORTH $97 [GET YOUR FREE PRODUCT].
Step 2: Building your list and sending your campaign
Though i'm not going to say much on this but the email marketing platform above will help you, remember to always follow the best email marketing practice and never look for shortcut to success, Work Hard and Work Smart, before you know it you're already at the top.
That's all for this post see you in the next one
Support me by sharing this post and visit my blog consistently it would be appreciated
Need more advice you can contact me here