CONTACT AND NON-CONTACT SPORTS
DEFINITION: These are games where the player has direct contact with their opponent during the performance.
Non-contact sports refer to those games where the player does not have direct contact with their opponent.
|S/No||Contact sports||S/No||Non-contact sports|
|4||Karate||4||Stunts such as head-stand, handstands, and others.|
|7||Hand body||7||High jump|
|9||Basketball etc||9||Pole vault|
|11||Lawn tennis etc.|
BENEFITS FROM CONTACT AND NONCONTACT SPORTS
- It is a great way to improve your physical fitness
- It enables individuals to develop their talents and skills.
- It relieves tension and strain.
- It aids in the development of muscles.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ON CONTACT AND OTHER-CONTACT SPORTS
- Respect the rules and regulations of the game
- To provide sufficient first-aid materials
- Before using any equipment, inspect it thoroughly
- Proper warm-up exercises
- It is important to get enough rest.